1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the Preppers Forum, registration is free and only takes a minute and allows you to join in with the discussions.

Please click here to register.

Emergency Bag(sugggested Contents By The Red Cross).

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by lonewolf, Oct 12, 2017.

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Administrator Staff Member

2. Prime

Prime Well-Known Member

interesting Post by the Mail - I wonder what prompted it for UK directed audience.

3. ystranc

ystranc Well-Known Member

Storms, flooding, rioting or possibly just a Daily Mirror reporter wanting an easy pay packet by cutting and pasting off a disaster resilience plan.

4. lonewolf

i think the point is whether this article in a national paper will prompt some people to assemble an emergency bag or whether they just ignore it? as usual.

5. Barbara

Barbara Member

For many years l have kept what l called my "grab bag" in the bottom of the wardrobe in case l had to leave home in a hurry. l don't need someone else to tell me what to put in it! lt always just seemed to me to be a sensible idea. Now l have discovered other people do the same and l have been calling it by the wrong name for years.

6. lonewolf

grab bag, emergency bag, bug out bag, it really dosent matter what one calls it.