1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the Preppers Forum, registration is free and only takes a minute and allows you to join in with the discussions.

Please click here to register.

Where To Practice Your Skills

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Darren, May 9, 2017.

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Site Manager Staff Member

I recently bought myself a camo tarp, I nearly bought "digital camo" colouration but in the end I stuck to traditional green camo, well i'm a traditional guy!!:lol:

2. Marwood

Marwood Member

Got some digital camo in green & black, not something id wear a lot due to the sleves being to long :).. Il try to post a pic of what i refer to as red camo , hope someone can identify it.

3. ystranc

ystranc Active Member

Camouflage comes in all colours...it sounds a bit camp but purple, blue, lilac and grey work really well as woodland camo in moonlight.
    I've seen some of the pixilated German camouflage with red. It also works in Autumn woodland.

Marwood likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Site Manager Staff Member

i've seen some of the black and white camo bike jackets, and I've got a new hoodie with the newer leaf pattern on it, but I've never seen purple, blue, red or lilac "camouflage", we get the traditional green camo sold in the local market.

5. Marwood

Marwood Member

Good info ystranc never really thought about those colours befoe.. Yes i suppose they would work well.with moonlight...seen a knee length flecktarn grey coat id like.. When i look around me here its red yellow and green that are the main colours in the buildings... So in a shtf situation i need to look into urban camo but im so attached to greens...still this site is changing my thought process.. Very good to learn new stuff

6. Keith

Keith Active Member

I am fortunate enough to own a forest, & if a genuine person were to ask my permission to practice survival skills in my forest I would have no objections. I suggest that you approach a farmer & ask permission. When I was living in England I used to go hunting on farm land in Cowfold, helping keep the wood pigeons off the crops.
    Keith.