1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the Preppers Forum, registration is free and only takes a minute and allows you to join in with the discussions.

Please click here to register.

Wilderness Living Parts 1 To 4.

Discussion in 'Post SHTF' started by Keith, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Keith

Keith Moderator Staff Member

2. Barbara

Barbara Member

Keith, your knowledge and skills far surpass mine which are puny in comparison. l love watching your videos.

Keith and lonewolf like this.
  3. ystranc

ystranc Well-Known Member

Each time I watch one of these videos there are more gems of knowledge that improve on what I've already been doing. It's so much easier to learn from another persons knowledge then by experimenting. The flintlock videos are great as well, they help fill gaps in my knowledge.

mark wilson, Keith and lonewolf like this.
  4. mark wilson

mark wilson Moderator Staff Member

Nice videos Keith. A would love to enter a woodland area large enough to mark my trail like in your second vid. The ones near me are sadly to small. Fair point on the widowe makers tho.....could kill someone

Keith likes this.
  5. Keith

Keith Moderator Staff Member

Thank you for the feedback everyone, much appreciated.
    Keith.

mark wilson likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Administrator Staff Member

unfortunately I don't think Britain has enough wilderness left, apart from the Highlands of Scotland and the Forest of Dean maybe.
    the only "wilderness" anywhere near me is Dartmoor and I don't think that is survivable especially in the winter.
    the further North you go in the UK the colder it gets and if you come south its wet and dank, survival in the open in the Northern Hemisphere on a long term basis is a very hit and miss affair and more miss than hit.