1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the Preppers Forum, registration is free and only takes a minute and allows you to join in with the discussions.

Please click here to register.

Ww3???

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by lonewolf, Aug 17, 2017.

1. mark wilson

mark wilson Moderator Staff Member

Absorbing NK is very likely a suppose....could have been there plan all along....or they mite be totally neutral....it's not easy second guessing them....they are crafty lol

2. mark wilson

Or I should really stop reading conspiracy theory's :rofl:

3. Vigilance

Vigilance Member

It certainly keeps the mind going.

mark wilson likes this.
  4. mark wilson

5. Brownbear

Brownbear Active Member

Effectively that would be the first stage, but beyond then, that is what I am inferring Mark.

6. mark wilson

A know mate:thumbsup:

7. lonewolf

lonewolf Administrator Staff Member

I don't think anyone wants a nuclear war, nobody wins in a nuclear war we all lose, and we end up with an uninhabitable planet and I don't think anyone wants that!

mark wilson likes this.
  8. mark wilson

They should scrap all nuclear equipment we don't need it anymore

Keith likes this.
  9. lonewolf

they should scrap all nuclear weapons and all nuclear power stations. nuclear power isn't cheap when you add in all the clean up costs and its all an accident waiting to happen.

Keith likes this.
  10. ystranc

ystranc Well-Known Member

I'm absolutely for multilateral nuclear disarmament but dead against unilateral action. Do you think that we wouldn't be attacked just because we couldn't strike back or that fallout would respect our borders because we were a non nuclear power? Doubt it.

11. lonewolf

no, we need a nuclear free world, if no one has nuclear weapons or nuclear power even an accidental explosion is done away with.

12. lonewolf

of course a nuclear free world isn't going to happen, the genie is already out of the bottle.

13. Vigilance

Vigilance Member

I read that NK wanted to remove Kim last year due to too much money going in to his projects. I now read that SK want to kill him by next year. I may have got that first bit wrong. Maybe SK wanted him removed for the projects too.

14. lonewolf

projects? more like his own pocket!

15. Vigilance

Vigilance Member

I think the event that may push society over the edge is another world war. It may even be referred to as WW3. I do not see it lasting quite as long (or being as big) as the other two but I am convinced a western country may get attacked.

16. lonewolf

its usually a western country that starts it.

17. lonewolf

The USA is very good at starting wars, since the end of WW2, remember Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, all 3 of which are now failed states, where anarchy and violence are the norm.

18. swamp rat

swamp rat Active Member

at this point of our history nobody is going to give up their missiles or nuclear power station ,because of the fear from other country - attacking and having a cheaper power source to manufacture goods cheaper
    until the whole world can stand together on something, like an alien invasion ect, it will never happen
    and I don't need to say what is going to happen when they stand apart fighting for the last drop of oil and natural resources the earth has to offer

19. Keith

Keith Moderator Staff Member

Yes, it is a great pity that this grab for land & resources is still going on in this day & age. One would have thought that we would be able to share for the betterment of all & help where we were able. However, any country that is nuked, is uninhabitable for many years, so I do not see the gain. If there is no gain, then what would be the reason? I think it is about time that countries started backing each other & that nuclear power plants & arms were done away with. Frankly I would sooner be taken over by a foreign power than be nuked, what about you? Where there is life, there is hope.
    Keith.

swamp rat and mark wilson like this.
  20. swamp rat

swamp rat Active Member

yea I would like to be taken by another country instead of being nuked , I would like to see world order to, where
    all resources are shared out, eliminating any chance of war ,
    this would create some new problems like over population , but the new problems would be better than the ones
    we got
    but this would create a communist state / world ,which is a perfect answer to all our problems
    but we are humans / greedy humans / selfish humans always wanting more ,and doing less for it
    and communist dose not work soon as you put a human element into that system
    but I live in hope that people one day will wake up and change , before every thing is taken away for
    them and they learn the hard way